- Native Advertising – advertising (display or video) that is served across all devices and matches the look, feel and content of the website or app where they are seen.
- Display Advertising – advertising that is served across devices in display form, appearing on websites and apps.
- Mobile Conquesting – advertising that uses location, demographics & behaviors to target people with display and video ads on their mobile devices.
- Digital Video (OTT-Over The Top Television) – advertising served by platforms like Chromecast, AppleTV, Roku, FireTV Sticks, etc & served on publishers like Sling.TV, Pluto.TV, ESPN, CNN, NBC, etc. Also offering Video Pre-Roll ads on websites and platforms like YouTube.
- Online Audio – advertising served across all devices used to stream music, sporting events and podcasts (mobile, laptop, desktop, smart speakers, etc) and served on platforms like Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Soundcloud, Triton, etc.
- Facebook and Instagram Targeting – targeting people across all devices on Facebook & Instagram in their news feed, on Facebook Audience Network (FAN), Facebook Messenger, Facebook Instant Articles, Facebook Stories, and Facebook Marketplace with display or video ads.
- Household IP Targeting – advertising served on home computers (laptops, desktops, tablets) by targeting the IP addresses for those devices.
- Search Engine Optimization & Reputation Management – campaigns geared toward helping businesses improve their placement on search engines and improving and promoting a website to increase the number of visitors to the website.
- Geo-Framing – going back in time to previous events where we have captured people’s mobile device ID’s, mapping those to their homes, and showing them display ads now.
- Pay-Per-Click (Google AdWords) – showing text ads from a business on the Google Search Engine Results Page when a user searches keywords related to the business, across all devices.
- Live Chat – engaging prospects from a business with a chat box on their website, with a goal of increasing leads to that business.
- Amazon Premium – using Amazon targeting data to reach people with your advertising on Amazon.com, Amazon owned properties and thousands of other websites and apps Amazon has partnered with.
These tactics and strategies are all used to create targeted campaigns for the business, by utilizing any combination of strategies, including: Retargeting, Behavioral Targeting, Keyword Targeting, Artificial Intelligence, Geo-Fencing, Lookalike Audiences, and more!
Contact us for more details on any of these solutions and how AMP Digital Innovations can craft a campaign using any of these tactics to connect your business to customers.